- Definitions. Terms used in this Agreement will have the definitions given in this Agreement or, if not defined in this Agreement, will have their plain English meaning as commonly interpreted in the United States.
- Age Restrictions. You may not create an Account unless you are 13 years of age or older. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under 13, then You may create an Account and allow Your child to access that Account and the Services under Your direct supervision. You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services and that Account by Your child. If You are 13 or older but younger than 18, then You may establish Your own Account only if Your parent or guardian accepts this Agreement on Your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of a child age 13 or older but under 18, then You agree You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services and that Account by Your child.
- Your Account Information. By submitting a Registration form or creating a password on the Site, you represent to us that: (1) you meet any age restrictions for the Site, and (2) the information you have provided on your Registration (“Account Information”) is true, accurate, current and complete. You will maintain and promptly update your Account Information using the functionality provided through the Site to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Passwords & Account Usage
- Passwords for Accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are not permitted to share or disclose your password to anyone else. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing the Site using any password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it, using the functionality provided on the applicable Site, and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permitted Uses. Use of Your Accounts is limited to your own personal, noncommercial use only. If you have a Coach Account, you may use the Site as a tool to assist you in providing coaching or training services to individual users who have a Coached Athlete Account that is linked to your Account.
Payment & Termination by You
- You are required to pay the fees for your Account for the term of the plan selected in your Registration prior to obtaining access to your Account. All fees will be payable in advance, unless otherwise specified in your Registration of on the Site. All plans automatically renew unless you terminate your Account within the time specified in your Registration or on the Site for your plan before your plan is scheduled to renew. You are free to terminate your Account at any time. Tri2Focus will not provide any refund upon termination, but you will continue to have access to your Account after you have terminated your Account until the expiration of your plan’s current term.
- If you have a Coach Account, the responsibility for payment of the fees, if any, for your access to your Account will be as specified by the terms of your applicable Coaching Agreement
- If you have Coached Athlete Account, your Coach has the right to not renew or terminate, or to direct us to not renew or terminate, your Account. We have the right to terminate your Account after receiving instructions from your Coach. If your Coach terminates or does not renew your Coached Athlete Account, or directs us to terminate or not renew your Coached Athlete Account, we will provide you an opportunity to re-designate your Account to another one of our services.
- Termination by You. If you notify us that you wish to terminate your Account, regardless of the type of Account you have, we will promptly take such action as is necessary to terminate your Account. Upon such termination, we may also choose to delete your Account Information or remove Content you have posted or uploaded to the Site or your Account. We will not provide any refund if your Account is terminated under this Section.
- Other Termination or Modification. In addition to the termination rights above, we have the right to terminate the Services at any time or to modify or change the Services to eliminate any or all of the Services.
- THE CONTENT WE PROVIDE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES, ILLUSTRATIONS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO AND AUDIO-VIDEO CLIPS, AND OTHER MATERIALS, WHETHER PROVIDED BY US OR BY OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF: (A) THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS; (B) A VISIT, CALL OR CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS; OR (C) INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. OUR CONTENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTHCARE RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. SHOULD YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANY CONTENT PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR CONTENT FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. THE TRANSMISSION AND RECEIPT OF OUR CONTENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OR COMMUNICATION VIA THE INTERNET, E-MAIL OR OTHER MEANS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, THERAPIST-PATIENT OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US. TRI2FOCUS IS NOT A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE OF A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE PRIVACY RULE OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (HIPAA).
- Prohibited Content. You may not post Content on or through the Site that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone except yourself;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of thirteen (13), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Responsibility for User Content. You are responsible for all Content you post to your Account and the Site and for adjusting the Account settings that permit you to display your Content on the Site, where applicable. Posting Content via the Internet inherently poses the risk of unintended disclosure and access by third parties to your Content. We will make reasonable efforts to prevent your Content from disclosure beyond the settings you select, but we cannot guarantee these settings will prevent your Content from being viewed or accessed by unintended third parties and we will not be liable for such disclosures. We are not responsible for and do not control User Content, and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You understand that by using pages of the Site on which users may post User Content, you may be exposed to User Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, settings viewing errors, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted on or through the Site.
- Your Warranties Regarding Your Content. By posting your Content via the Site, you represent and warrant that (1) you own all right, title and interest in your Content, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in preceding paragraph, and (2) the posting of your Content on or through the Site does not violate the intellectual property right, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party.
Ownership of Site and Content
- User Content. The Site and Content we and others provide are protected under applicable intellectual property laws. In addition, the Content is a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, and while you retain ownership of your Content, we own the copyright in the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the Content on the Site.
- Software. Unless otherwise expressly stated in a license or other agreement separate from this Agreement that You may have entered into (or may enter into) with us relating to any software, code, or APIs available on or accessible through the Site or Services (collectively, “Software”) (each such license or other agreement, a “Software License Agreement”), we grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive right and license to download, install, and execute the Software in accordance with any instructions we provide to you, solely for your own business purposes in connection with your access to and use of the Site and Services. Except as expressly set forth in the foregoing sentence (or any applicable Software License Agreement), you are granted no licenses or rights, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any Software or any intellectual property rights therein or related thereto, and You may not modify, reproduce, perform, display, create derivative works from, republish, post, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, or in any way exploit any portion of the Software without our prior written permission. Except as set forth in this Agreement, any Software License Agreement will control in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and that Software License Agreement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you have reason to believe any part of the Content of the Site infringes the copyrights of others, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately using the contact information provided below. It is our policy to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to any Site by any user who is alleged to have posted infringing materials or a link to infringing materials on the Site and to immediately remove or disable the allegedly infringing Content or link.
- Notice of Claim of Copyright Infringement. If you are the copyright owner (or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner), please notify our Copyright Agent immediately if you believe that (1) any Content displayed on the Site infringes your copyright or (2) any link posted on the Site links to materials that infringe your copyright. As soon as we receive your notice of claimed infringement, in the form described below, we will promptly remove or disable access to the materials that are claimed to be infringing (or the subject of infringing activity). Your notice must be in writing and must include the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed (or if you believe multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, a representative list);
- a description of the material you believe is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, together with enough information to permit us to locate the material on the applicable Site; enough information to permit us to contact you, such as, your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (the “copyright owner”), an agent for the copyright owner, or by law;
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is accurate; and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your Notice. Your notice must be signed (physically or electronically) and must be addressed as follows:
- Chief Operating Officer
19711 W Verde Creek Cir
Cypress, TX 77433
Phone: (877) 727-0027
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, COACHES, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND CONTRACTORS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TRI2FOCUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, CONTENT, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to use the Site in compliance with all applicable laws. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you will comply with all local laws regarding your use of the Site.